Brunswick Eruption is made possible thanks to our many volunteers and community sponsors:
MAR supports our off-season by providing a competition field and other equipment needed to run an event.
As a supporter of our off-season event, Timothy Maguire provides judging support and sponsorship for qualifying teams. Check out Tim’s awesome Instagram portfolio for contests, prizes and other ways to win.
Become A Sponsor
In short, we’re looking for:
- Monetary donations to help cover the supply costs of hosting the competition.
- Donations/lending of electronic equipment (TVs, microphones, sound systems, projector panels, etc.) that can be used to produce the event.
- Donations of food/snacks/baked goods that can be sold at the event’s concession stands.
- Talent (e.g. DJing or webcasting the event).
Some benefits of sponsoring Brunswick Eruption include:
- Placement of your company’s (hyperlinked) name/logo on the Brunswick Eruption and Raider Robotix homepages.
- Your company’s name printed on the back of the Brunswick Eruption event t-shirts.
- Having a direct impact supporting an event that exposes hundreds of students to the exciting fields of science, technology, engineering, and math.
- An opportunity to speak on behalf of your company during the event’s opening ceremonies.
Thank you for considering making a donation to support the Raider Robotix and Brunswick Eruption. Please remember, every donation, no matter how small, is deeply appreciated.
How To Donate
To donate through the provision of resources, concessions, or electronic equipment for the event, please contact Bharat Nain.
Checks can be sent to our high school, made out to:
NBTHS Robotics/Wayne Cokeley
98 Raider Road,
North Brunswick, NJ 08902